- 360-degrees video shooting for production lines and facilities.
- Process: shooting – stitching – editing – finalizing.
- Videos can be presented via computer, smart phones, tablets and 3D glasses.
- Several single point videos can be associated with the main 360 video.
- Usage: Analysis of construction process and/or production process.
- Innovative views: Helmet / Chest / Forklift / Drone
- It can reduce site visits and document tasks details for knowledge transfer.
- TEC is developing latest technologies for special industrial use.
- Automatic, precise, quick measuring process for complete lines or buildings.
- Process: scan – cloud – vectorization – measurement and/or modeling.
- Outcome: detailed as built drawings, layouts and/or 3D models.
- Usage: Planning for machines relocation, dismantling, extension and conversions.
- Usage: Collision detection between 3D model and as built scan.
- It can significantly reduce the need of site visits and increase planning accuracy.
Ducting test skid
- DTS is a multi-functional test skid for all ducting applications.
- TEC developed DTS to simulate the actual conditions of industrial ducts.
- It can adapt to changing flow conditions and wide range of devices.
- Usage (solids): Dust detection, loading factors and mass flow rate.
- Usage (Noise): Vibrations analysis and active noise cancelation (ANC).
- Usage (Training): Ducts balancing and airflow speed and pressure measurement.
- Usage (Others): Testing new materials behavior in pneumatic systems.
- Any special applications can be developed with our multinational innovative team.
Rovers & drones
- TEC is developing wide range of medium to large size drones and rovers.
- We use cutting edge technologies and premium components in our products.
- Our designs are flexible and customizable to adapt any specific industrial use.
- Usage: Testing new sensors, high tech components and parts.
- Usage: Aerial / Bird’s-eye view professional photography and videography.
- Usage: Surveillance and security of boarders and/or endangered animals in wildlife.
- Usage: Professional RC sports.
We develop and use Customized Systems
Our systems offer you:
Sicherheit geht vor:
Successful inspection of 1,250 wind turbines for our customer VESTAS in Sweden and Finland, including analysis of HD images using AI applications.
Driving production facilities with our rover and FARO 3D scanner for pinpoint recording.
Flighting of sewers at Stadtwerke Wuppertal with our newly developed UAV system.
Other applications such as tower flying, rescue and security solutions complement our portfolio.
Research & development
- TEC is developing innovative ways to optimize construction services.
- We always listen to our customers’ needs to develop new solutions.
- We have in house 3D scanning, 3D modeling and 3D printing for developing new designs and parts.
- Our engineering team can provide different automation solutions.
- We are open for any technical challenge and development partnerships.